Salt Lake City’s downtown warehouse district is constantly evolving, allowing Pierpont residents easy access to whatever fits their fancy. Sample Salt Lake’s food scene with fine dining at local favorites like Cucina’s and Chile-Tepin or late-night dives like Bruges Waffles and Frites. Open green space abounds at Pioneer Park which encompasses an entire city block and Vivint Smart Home Arena, home of the Utah Jazz, is just a few blocks north. Tony Caputo’s authentic Italian market and deli is right next-door and high-end shopping and dining at Gateway or City Creek Center is within walking distance. This downtown neighborhood reflects a cosmopolitan cityscape, yet maintains a friendly, communal environment.
Other neighborhood highlights include:
- Downtown Farmer’s Market at Pioneer Park: Open every Saturday from June – October with 10,000+ attendees
- TRAX light rail station at Gateway is just ¼ mile walk away. Takes you downtown, to the University of Utah, SLC International Airport, and more
- “Restaurant Row” on 300 South is just 1-2 blocks away and is home to some of Utah’s most eclectic and varied restaurants
- Historic Rio Grande Depot building houses the Utah State Historical Society and exhibits
- Just a few blocks away (or via TRAX) you are at the doorstep of Abravenal Hall (home of the Utah Symphony), Capitol Theatre (home of Ballet West, operas, etc.), Eccles Theater (Broadway plays) and many more venues
- The Gateway Center is just ¼ mile away and is a downtown shopping, entertainment and dining outdoor mall